Sunday, October 4, 2009

PIZZA! PIZZA!


John loves pizza. With this fact in place, I feel it my duty as his wife to develop the skill of pizza-making. Sure I could travel to Italy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure where I learn from the masters how to pattern my pies after perfection betwixt trips to every gelato shop I can find. Insert reality here. I headed to Walmart and got the ingredients. But it was still fun :) John and I both really like deep dish pizzas - so I let the dough rise for a long time. Perhaps a little too long...we had ourselves quite the "fluffy" pizza. Overall a noble attempt. (Especially when you consider that I didn't get my Italy trip)



Conclusion: Because John loves both pizza and me - I can only assume that he likes foods and women who are both saucy and cheesy. As clearly both pizza and I have these qualities.

2 comments:

  1. Saucy AND cheesy? The pizza looks delicious and by the look on John's face, it must have been a culinary hit! Keep up the good work Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss your fantastic cooking. :) John is one lucky man!!

    ReplyDelete