Saturday, October 31, 2009

UP UP AND AWAY ON BUSINESS

For the past few months I've been working for a private airport here in New Orleans. I'm a customer service representative at the front desk and take care of the pilots and passengers when they fly in. Coming from Broadcast to this has meant one big learning curve! I now think in military time and you're more than welcome to quiz me A-Z on the phonetic alphabet! haha

So about a week ago I headed to Orlando for my first real business trip. I kissed John goodbye and headed to the annual aviation convention NBAA.

It was an adventure right from the start - my first trip on a King Air!






This was our booth at the convention:


And the view from our booth: LOL!


We checked out some amazing aircraft displays while we were there too.


And when it comes to planes - they're just like people: It's whats on the inside that counts. Guess how much it costs to fly on the plane below...


$11,000 - $15,000 an hour! Oh to be rich...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment