Sunday, September 13, 2009

BYU PLAYS AT THE DOME OF SUPERNESS


Rise and shout...the Cougars and the Sigetys are out!! haha

John and Ellen (John's parents) drove in from Dallas to go to the game with us this past weekend. We had a blast watching BYU beat Tulane 54 to 3! For the recap of the game you can go to ESPN.com, but for a recap of the happenings in the stands...look no further than this very post on our blog. lol You can rest assured fellow but far away BYU fans - we did our part as loyal Alumni in Louisiana. John led the crowd in singing BYU's fight song after every touchdown, we took a picture with Cosmo, and made sure to yell "That's Another Cougar...FIRST DOWN!" at all appropriate moments.
Ra-Ra-RaRaRa Ra-Ra-RaRa Ra-Ra-RaRaRaRa GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!

During the Game:


After the Win:


OOOPS! I swear we were at the BYU game...just forgot to zoom out :)


High Fives after the game:


COSMO MEETS THE SIGETY'S!



GO BYU!

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. It looks like you and John are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you got to go to the game! Go cougars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! We are going to the SDSU - BYU game in about a month and we're stoked!!! I have to relearn the fight song, I've forgotten some of the words! I love the Jon lead the crowd it's pretty much awesome...and holy crap! I can't believe you had to plan a party for 500! That is about the craziest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had so much fun in the Big Easy! Thanks for having us and letting us be a part of your new world. Love, love, love you guys! Go Cougars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you were at this game!!! So I really loved reading your blog...so fun to see what you've been up to the last couple months. Such a great way to keep in touch. :) So we really suck at updating our blog, but our blog address is jarintology.blogspot.com. It sure was fun to talk with you for a bit today. I am WAY excited about your documentary. You are pretty dang amazing if I do say so myself. :) Loves!!

    ReplyDelete