Sunday, September 13, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

I know I still need to follow up on my last "apartment makeover" post, but we've had some fun times recently that deserve blog status. And frankly, I haven't remembered to take any pictures of our apartment when it's actually clean. Sure, I think about taking pictures...but its always when the apartment is a mess. So think of these next few posts as an extended commercial break from "Extreme Makeover - Apartment Edition." I'll try not to drag out the results Ryan Seacrest Style for too much longer. And in the mean time...Have a look at John Rowe Sigety on his first day of Law School. And yes - he carries a lunchbox.

2 comments:

  1. That looks more like a purse than a lunch box. -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, John is getting so big! jk, that's just what people say about my boy's "first day of school picture". haha -Wendy

    ReplyDelete