Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE BIG EASY AINT SO EASY AFTER ALL


APARTMENT TRANSFORMATION STEP 2

Here we see John working tirelessly to create the masterpiece we call our apartment. And although it might look like he is simply sitting and watching TV - do not be decieved...he is actually testing out that chair to see if it works properly. JUST KIDDING JOHN! We were making progress...slowly but surely. I mean, if we're talking baby steps here...let us all rejoice that we now have walking space! Go Team Sigety :)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for walking room- that IS progress!! Moving in is SO MUCH WORK- we are still working on it here too. We look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about life in the Big Easy. Make sure you take some time too, Kim, to "check on" that chair. Love you guys! -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you two are getting settled. I hope you guys have a great time there. Our early married days were so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving in is the worst...need I saw more? Why yes, I do need to say more. My theory is "unpack everything and arrange everything ASAP. Sleeping, eating, and other aspects of life like mothering are temporarily put on hold." Zac's theory is "take your time and lots of breaks so we can go out to eat more while the kitchen still isn't unpacked." You can guess that my intense "I want it now" attitude and Zac's "take it easy" (nacho libre) attitude clash during the move in process...yet another reason to unpack fast. The woman is always right :)

    so glad I found your blog, thanks for the call!

    ReplyDelete