Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUPER HERO BABY SHOWER!

On March 26th we celebrated soon to be Baby Lennox and Super Mom LIBBY!!! At our mom of honors request...there were no typical baby shower games/activities to be played. So what did we do? Oh you know...just dressed up like super heroes, shot Nerf guns at baby bottles, ate delicious food, and PARTIED!!

So happy for you Libby! And since I've been so delayed in posting this...I'll give the update: Libby and baby Lennox are doing GREAT - a true super mom if ever I saw one! Congrats :)























2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha! Oh my god! This would have been so much fun. This reminded me of my baby shower. My friends booked one of the outdoor Chicago event venues and we had so much fun. There wasn’t any theme but I there were games and activities that made my day. Anyways, congratulations. She is very lucky to have friends and family like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT DID YOU WRITE ON THE BOTTLES

    ReplyDelete