Sunday, November 22, 2009

IS THERE SUGAR IN DESSERT? ...THEN YES!

Some things in life are just too good to be true. And some things in life are just too bad to be eaten.

In an attempt to eat less sugar - I found myself google-ing "healthy" dessert recipes. I said the same thing you're probably thinking, "Could there be such a thing?" Yet in my quest for a low sugar and somewhat healthy indulgence, I happened upon a recipe for "Black Bean Brownies." Could it be? A HEALTHY brownie?

John said NO. I said WHY NOT?


THIS is why not! lol

I have one word for the makers of the black bean brownie recipe: BOGUS!
Spongey, tasteless, spit-out-of-your-mouth horrible.

Maybe I'll start my own TV show. It would be called "RECIPE BUSTERS." And it'd be a spin-off of Myth Busters. I'll take on unbelievable recipes and prove them terrific or terrible. Look for it next season on the Discovery Channel. haha But promise me you won't look for a recipe for Black Bean Brownies.


Oh, and the sugar free peanut butter cookies? Another RECIPE BUST!

Here's hoping the next recipe works out :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that tv show idea! You should totally market it! Funny, I have heard of substituting black or white beans for the fat in recipes but haven't tried it. I think I might be more wary of trying it now. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

    ReplyDelete